[antlr-interest] Again, about the error message.

Xiaorui Zhang zxrvillain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:17:02 PDT 2007

Hi, guys,
First thank you very much for all your earnest help on my problem with the "
no such locale file org/antlr/tool/templates/messages/languages/zh.stg
retrying with English locale".

I wonder if any of you use Xtext of OpenArchitectureWare as well, because
this error message occured everytime I ran the . xtxt file. And without the
generated editor I expected. I don't know if this error message leads to
this failure although most of you said it would be just a warning. But I
noticed that along with this error message, there are some skipped writing
of some outlet files.

Actually I didn't install the antlr plug in in my Eclipse, just because*Xtext
* builds dependent on* ATL( Atlas Transformation Language)*, and in the ATL
plugin, there are some *antlr* files as additional library. Plus I *cannot*
 find *org/antlr/tool/templates/messages/languages/en.stg *in my plugin
folder.

Therefore, I install the antlr plugin in Eclipse( with org.antlr.doc_2.7.6,
org.antlr.eclipse.core_4.1.0, org.antlr.eclipse.ui_4.1.1, org.antlr_2.7.6,
org.antlr_3.0.0.b6). Then I retried but got the same error message.

I know that my problem a bit beyond the antlr, but help on
that will be appreciated a lot.

Thank you in advance. For some of you suggest me to make Chinese
translation, I'd like to but it seems that I am totally new to Antlr and
need some time to get familiar with it.

--
Best regards!
Sincerely yours,