[antlr-interest] AntlrWorks+Idea Question

Thomas Jackson III Thomas.Jackson at microfocus.com
Fri Apr 20 08:17:44 PDT 2007

This may have been covered before but I can't seem to find it so I
apologize if it has.

I am using AntlrWork 1.0b10 inside IntelliJ 5.1.2 and am getting a
compile error after generating the code.  It keeps telling me
ruleNestingLevel is undefined.  I have generated it from outside of IDEA
from just AntlrWorks itself and the code for the ruleNestingLevel is not
there (which is probably why it worked in Eclipse for me).

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Thomas

Micro Focus World 2007

focus on...application modernization & management

30 April - 2 May
Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando, Florida, USA
www.microfocusworld.com