[antlr-interest] AntlrWorks+Idea Question

Thomas Jackson III Thomas.Jackson at microfocus.com
Fri Apr 20 09:43:15 PDT 2007

I am attaching zip file that contains 3 Subdirectories... Each one
contains a readme.txt that illustrates what I did.  The generated output
should be there as well.

FYI...The only Lexer that is "wrong" is the one generated from
AntlrWorks from Within Idea(AntlrWorksInIdea subdirectory).  Which means
it's probably something between the Environemnt on IntelliJ and the
AntlrWorks plugin.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
Thomas