[antlr-interest] Using AntlrWorks as our own language's editor?

Marc-André Laverdière ma_laver at ciise.concordia.ca
Fri Apr 20 13:03:32 PDT 2007

Hello folks,

I've got around to implement my grammar with AntlrWorks, and I'm asked
by my supervisor to essentially create a quick IDE for the language I
created.

Now, how feasible would it be to modify AntlrWorks to make it deal with
user-created languages as well as the Antlr language? Anybody ever tried?

--
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE, B. Eng., M. A. Sc. (in progress)
Computer Security Laboratory - Laboratoire de sécurité informatique

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
  X      against HTML e-mail
/ \

"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and
complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4