[antlr-interest] Using AntlrWorks as our own language's editor?

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 13:09:59 PDT 2007

Jean will have to answer for ANTLRWorks, but you might
take a look at the tools for developing plugin editors
for eclipse.  The last time I looked, the hard part
was lack of documentation and the implementation was
relatively easy.  There are also examples out there
for Python, Perl, and other language editors written
as eclipse plugins.

--Loring

--- Marc-André Laverdière