[antlr-interest] v3 final release projection

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sat Apr 21 18:04:27 PDT 2007

Hi,

This latest push is my last major fix I needed to do.  So now, it's
all about little bug fixes and getting some more doc up on the site.
Oh, I will have to think about how the site should change for the v3
final release.

Book is still on schedule to be printed early May.  I think the
software will be ready once the target developers finish.

It's almost "done"!  Four years of obsessive research and
develop...almost coming to an close.  I'll naturally have to keep
working on the software, but it's in the useful stage now once we
shake out any little issues.  Woohoo!

Ter