[antlr-interest] (newbie) Code too large problem

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 20:40:32 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I have this error message and have been spending much time to remedy it without success. I have another grammar which is much bigger than this one and works perfectly. Could you please advice me? The code is big and I can not post it on the forum. However if anyone wants kindly to have a look at it I can mail. It must be some kind of looping happening in it. When I exclude some parts of the grammar by turning them to comments the debugger lets me to carry on.

  Thank you in advance. I appreciate it alot.

  Best regards,

  Al

  The error message:

  [04:26:33] 1 error
[04:26:54] \tmp\antlrworks\FpCif4Lexer.java:4551: code too large
[04:26:54]     public void mTokens() throws RecognitionException {
[04:26:54]                 ^
[04:26:55] 1 error