[antlr-interest] Can ANTLR aid grammar documentation?

Tom Ball Tom.Ball at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 7 10:39:12 PDT 2007

I hope this isn't a FAQ, but it's not on the list nor could I find any
archive references.  Does anyone have tips on ways to generate
documentation for an ANTLR-based grammar?  Not a complete language
specification, of course (that's what specification languages are for),
but we're interested in any documentation (or testing) artifacts that
can be generated -- bitmap files of the syntax diagrams ANTLRWorks
displays would be useful, for example.

Tom