[antlr-interest] announcing gUnit: ANTLR grammar unit testing

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Aug 15 16:37:56 PDT 2007

Howdy.  Martin Bravenboer gave me a look at his nice grammar testing
facilities for a GLR-based parser generator (ASF+SDF) at OOPSLA last
year.  He inspired me to build one for ANTLR.  Fortunately, I found a
very capable graduate student, Leon Su, that was able to implement it
this summer.  Here is the wiki with code attached. :)

http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/gUnit+-+Grammar+Unit+Testing

Please direct feedback to the group and/or Leon so we can improve
it.  I think you'll find it is a very nice tool.  Has both
interpreted and gUnit->jUnit code gen modes. :)

Terence