[antlr-interest] libantlr3c version

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Aug 20 11:22:09 PDT 2007

Personally I prefer the versioning, however I had a lot of complaints
that people were trying to use the versioned shared libraries with
packages and systems that could not support it, hence I took it out. It
seems that not having versioned libraries is less of a problem for
people than having versioned libraries - though I suspect that in many
cases this is actually a lack of understanding. If I ever get time to
document what to do with versioned libraries then I might go back to
them.

Jim