[antlr-interest] stuck on templates

Warner Onstine warnero at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:51:47 PDT 2007

Ok, when I tried this I get a syntax error when trying to generate
(which I'm not sure if it's this or something else - probably
something else, but help is greatly appreciated). (The error is from
the maven2 antlr3 plugin, but I get a similar error when trying to
generate from inside ANTLRWorks). I've attached the grammar.

error(100): C:\java\projects\chama-antlr2\src\main\antlr\Model.g:19:1:
syntax error: antlr:
C:\java\projects\chama-antlr2\src\main\antlr\Model.g:19:1: expecting
COLON, found 'prog'

Thanks for all the help!

-warner

--