[antlr-interest] lexer: display all rules matched

Edwards, Waverly Waverly.Edwards at genesys.com
Tue Aug 28 06:58:43 PDT 2007

Is there a way to inspect what lexer rules have been matched or inspect
the token buffer?
What I'm trying to do is to setup test(s) to ensure that every keyword
is matched and that no rule conflicts with another.
I have just short of 550 lexical rules just for keywords alone
(originally I thought it was just a couple hundred).

I've been reading TDAR and the web, looking for hints as to how this
might be done but to date I haven't found anything.

Thank you for your time,

W.