[antlr-interest] End of a parsing rule

Alexandre Hamez alexandre.hamez at lip6.fr
Thu Aug 30 13:07:03 PDT 2007

	I have a question on when the parsing does end. If I invoke directly
a rule in order to match a sequence of characters, does this rule
will return when it has match all the characters, or does it need to
read one more character (e.g. EOF)?
	I ask this because I'm currently implementing a ANTLRSocket stream
that does feed the parser with an input coming from a Socket. By the
way, if you have any hints on how to do that, I will gladly read
them :-)

---
Alexandre Hamez   LIP6 - MoVe / EPITA - LRDE
LIP6: tel: +33 1 44 27 31 92  / Bureau 818
104 Avenue du Président Kennedy 75016 Paris
http://www-src.lip6.fr/~Alexandre.Hamez