[antlr-interest] yet another build (with change list for today)
parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu Dec 27 17:16:30 PST 2007
Hi. Just pushed:
Not sure what's changed since today's earlier build, but here are
December 27, 2007
* Changed -Xnoinlinedfa to -Xmaxinlinedfastates m where m is
maximum number of states a DFA can have before ANTLR avoids
inlining it. Instead, you get a table-based DFA. This
affectively avoids some acyclic DFA that still have many states
with multiple incident edges. The combinatorial explosion smacks
of infinite loop. Fixes ANTLR-130.
* [...] are allowed in args now but ] must be escaped as \]. E.g.,
a[String[\] ick, int i] : ... ;
And calling a rule: foo[x[i\], 34]
* Fixed ANTLR-105.
escaped " that were already escaped.
* target's can now specify how to encode int as char escape. Moved
DFA.encodeIntAsCharEscape to Target.
* Bug in runtime.DFA. If a special state (one with predicate) failed,
tried to continue (causing out of range exception due to state = -1)
instead of reporting error.
* If -dfa with combined grammar T.g, builds T.dec-*.dot and TLexer.dec-
* Fix ANTLR-165.
Generate TParser.java and TLexer.java from T.g if combined, else
use T.java as output regardless of type.
BACKWARD INCOMPATIBILITY since file names change.
I changed the examples-v3/java to be consistent. Required XML.g ->
XMLLexer.java and fuzzy/Main.java change.
* Fix ANTLR-169. Deletes tmp lexer grammar file.
PS This link might show most recent fixes:
More information about the antlr-interest