[antlr-interest] Antlr 2.7 Header Sections

Wigg, J D wiggjd at lsbu.ac.uk
Tue Feb 6 07:53:22 PST 2007

Please could someone confirm that it is not possible to set separate
header sections in CPPParser and CPPLexer in Antlr 2.7 (or, if it is
possible, please let me know how, or where I can find out)?

The Antlr documentation doesn't say much about headers. It refers to
"respective addendums". Please could someone let me know where they
are?

Basically what I want to do is to make information obtained by the
lexer from Line Directives in the preprocessed *.i file available to
the parser without involving an external file (thanks for your
suggestion Xue Yong Zhi (Digest vol 27 no 2, 2 Feb) but I was already
declaring them in another file (main.cpp)).

Thanks,

David Wigg
CPP_parser.g

This e-mail message may be confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information which is or may be confidential, non-public or legally privileged. Please do not disseminate or distribute this message other than to its intended recipient without permission of the author. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. If you have received this message in error, please notify me by email immediately and delete the original message and all copies in your computer systems.

London South Bank University is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. The following details apply to London South Bank University: Company number 00986761; Registered office and trading address - 103 Borough Road London SE1 0AA; VAT number - 778 1116 17