[antlr-interest] antlr as a model for a language editor

vgusev at graphlogic.com vgusev at graphlogic.com
Mon Feb 12 17:31:25 PST 2007

Hello,

I am writing an eclipse-based editor for a tiny domain language using
antlr. I do understand the basic editing eclipse technology. However, I am
trying to learn how to use antlr facility as the model for syntax
highlighting, completion etc. I have seen only some anectodal evidence of
the work done already in this field and would appreciate either the
pointers to the existing code or general design suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Vladimir