[antlr-interest] Antlr for SunOS

Jim Idle jimi at intersystems.com
Wed Feb 14 09:44:32 PST 2007

You have more chance with SunOS than most other Unixes. The JVMs for
many Unixes tend to be broken by default ;-). Unless someone else has
already discovered the broken JVM, and therefore installed the relevant
70 kernel patches and jvm updates that they always seem to need, I
usually find that the jar won't run correctly - especially with HPUX.
However, so long as you have your OS patched up to date then you will be
fine.

Jim