[antlr-interest] fragment: simple (or naive) usage does not work

Martin d'Anjou martin.danjou at neterion.com
Tue Feb 27 11:51:00 PST 2007

> You might be able to see whether this is doing what you want by putting
> this example in ANTLR works and clicking on the lexer rule. It will show

I'd love to but ANTLR works 1.0b8 and 1.0b9 do not work for me. Dialogs
and pop ups are all blank and I don't know how to fix that. For good or
for worse, I'm stuck debuging with printf.

BTW, I invoke antlrworks this way:
/work/java/jdk1.5.0_11/bin/java -Xmx512m -jar antlrworks-1.0b9.jar

My CLASSPATH is empty. Maybe I'm missing a jar dependency?

Martin