[antlr-interest] How to Compile Wiggs' C++ Grammar

Alan Larkin nobrow at eircom.net
Wed Jan 3 05:22:31 PST 2007

I am new to Antlr and come in search of a useful C++ grammar. I have
found David Wiggs' one
(www.antlr.org/grammar/1132152279791/CPP_parser_v_3.1.zip) but I have no
idea what I am supposed to do with it after running antlr.Tool as there
are no instructions on how the resulting .cpp/.hpp files should be compiled.

As this is the only C++ grammar in the Antlr grammar list and it seems
to be well maintained, I assume it is widely used. So hopefully someone
knows how I should compile these files (using gcc ... NOT MSVC!).

Many thanks in advance.