[antlr-interest] How to use predicate or workaround the bug ?

Ilia Kantor ilia at obnovlenie.ru
Thu Jan 4 11:59:17 PST 2007

В сообщении от 4 января 2007 22:44 Terence Parr написал(a):
> Actually this grammar is something ANTLR does not seem to like... I
> could not even get to the point where I could compile the output.
> Did you mean compile or run through antlr?

I mean run antlr on it.. like
java org.antlr.Tool <Grammar>

Here is the problematic part:
===============
curly_block
 :
 {true}? LCURL exprs? RCURL -> TEXT[$LCURL] exprs? TEXT[$RCURL] |
 LCURL exprs? RCURL -> exprs?
 ;

remove it and uncomment the following

 /*
 curly_block
 :
 LCURL exprs? RCURL -> TEXT[$LCURL] exprs? TEXT[$RCURL]
 ;*/