[antlr-interest] v3: have in one file, or seperate?

Mark Mandel mark.mandel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 20:47:51 PST 2007

All,

An organisation question -

Is v3 setup such that you should have your lexer, parser and tree
grammers in the one .g file? or should they be seperate?

>From the tutorials, they are seperate, however, with the need to have
the file name be the same as the grammer name, I end up with java
classes that are named things like XXLexerLexer, and XXParserParser.

Figured it would be easier to put it all in one file then, so I can
have a XXParser and a XXLexer.. but thought I would ask, as the
tutorials seem to lean a different way.

Mark

E: mark.mandel at gmail.com
W: www.compoundtheory.com