[antlr-interest] Precompiled ANTLR 3.0b6 ?

Kay Roepke kroepke at classdump.org
Wed Jan 10 00:40:52 PST 2007

On 10. Jan 2007, at 9:16 , Gerz, Michael wrote:

> Hello,
>
> to me it looks like ANTLR 3.0 beta 5 is no longer state of the art.
>
> Could someone please provide us with a precompiled jar file
> ("antlr-3.0b6.jar") based on the latest sources?

Hi!

I could see what I can do today, but I can't promise that I come
around to it.
OTOH, you could download the latest sources yourself and do a build
yourself:
<http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr> has links in the lower left
hand corner to tarballs.
Those will include the very latest sources at all times.

You'll have to rebuild all the v2 grammars in there to be able to
compile the whole shebang, I have a simple
shell script for that. I think there's also an ant build.xml. I've
never used it, but it should work, as
Matt Benson seems to have kept that up to date.

Let me know if you have any troubles, then I'll try to get you
prebuild .jar.

Oh, one more thing: Be sure to include the .stg files from
org.antlr.codegen.templates.* in the jar file, as those
contain the necessary info for the code generator.

HTH,

-k
--
Kay Röpke