[antlr-interest] Separate compilation units for grammars (C++)

Ric Klaren ric.klaren at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:04:45 PST 2007

Hi Bryan,

On 1/12/07, Bryan Ewbank <ewbank at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been exploring how to split a ANTLR-based compiler (v2.x; C++;
> one parser, N tree walkers) into different libraries.

I assume different libraries during building since you're talking
about the tokentypes file?

> It looks as if the input token set will be a problem for most systems, since it
> appears to be required in the same directory as the *.g processed by
> ANTLR.

I usually copy the tokentypes files around the different directories
with the help of Makefile rules. E.g. the simple straigthforward way.

Cheers,

Ric

PS my internet access may be limited the coming week. In the middle of
moving at the moment, mid next week my ADSL will move as well. I hope
they get it right in one go *fingers crossed*