[antlr-interest] disable warnings in v3?

fhaupt at informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de fhaupt at informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Jan 16 23:14:24 PST 2007

hi,

using this version works quite well, however. it seems to have a problem with newline-characters.
Do i have to set anything so that the getText() option gives me back newline-characters?

In the wiki http://www.antlr.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1573 there's only the description to
ignore everything inbetween those two tags, but i actually have to use that data, including the newline chars.

thanks for any advice
fabian