[antlr-interest] Grammar inheritance problem

Chet digitalasp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 03:18:43 PST 2007

Just a quick follow up. I made the changes and even though I had the type and
superClass reversed in their order of generation it seems to have taken care of
the issue. Here's the code I am currently using (line 250 of Grammar.java)....

	s.append("class " + name + " extends " + type );
	if ( superClass != null )
	{
		s.append(" " + superClass);
	}