[antlr-interest] antlr/c++ open position in SF/Bay Area

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at coral8.com
Mon Jan 22 12:10:08 PST 2007

First of all, I would like to thanks the antlr developers
for building this great product! We are using it in our
development for more than 3 years and we had very very good
experience with it!

Next, I want to apologize if this is an inappropriate posting,
but I've seen job postings in the antlr mailing list in the
past.

We are looking for a strong C++/ANTLR software engineer
who will join our Coral8 Compiler team working on the
real-time event processing SQL-based language compiler:

http://www.coral8.com/developers/ccl_examples.html

Please, contact me at aleksey-at-coral8-dot-com and
I will be happy to provide more details.

Thanks,

Aleksey Sanin