[antlr-interest] Lexer and Parser class packaging

Vadim Tropashko vadimtro at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 15:14:56 PST 2007

As a general rule default packaging in java doest't
work (or rather gives you such a headache that you'll
never use default pakages). Therefore it is a good
idea to wrap grammar file into a package.

grammar MyGrammar;

@header {
    package company.dir;
}

However, after I run antlr Tool, it generates two
classes Lexer and Parser, one packaged properly, and
the other one is not! Is it a bug? (I'm on v.3)