[antlr-interest] [v3] Lack of documentation

scott at javadude.com scott at javadude.com
Mon Jul 2 19:17:26 PDT 2007

OK. My last on this thread...

These responses demonstrate my point. How does one even know these
features exist if they have to search to find them?

They're in the reference section of the book. Reading the book, I know the
features exist and at least the basics of how to use them.

There's no way online for someone new to see this.

Yes, "open source" means "the source is open". But the license says you
can use it for free. This currently isn't possible unless you happen to
have listened in during development or otherwise happen to know what's
available.

Enough.

-- Scott