[antlr-interest] Infinite lexer exception allocation loop inCtarget C parser, antlr3.0

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Wed Jul 4 00:05:07 PDT 2007

El 4/7/2007, a las 1:26, Hardy, Stephen escribió:

> Jim...

It might also be a problem with FishEye; lately I've found
reproducible problems with files being missing from the tarball...
See my post from yesterday:

<http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2007-July/
022019.html>

The other thing it might be is that you have to look in the */dist/*
subdirectory and build the runtime from there; something like the
following (actual version numbers may vary):

tar xvzf antlr-3.0.tar.gz
cd antlr-3.0/runtime/C/dist
tar xzvf libantlr3c-3.0.0-rc8.tar.gz
cd libantlr3c-3.0.0-rc8