[antlr-interest] CI server & test builds (was: Re: How to call self-build ANTLR correctly?)

Kay Roepke kroepke at classdump.org
Wed Jul 4 15:52:35 PDT 2007

Hi guys!

On Jul 4, 2007, at 12:21 AM, Johannes Luber wrote:

>> As I posted a while back, I think a daily "daily build" is a great
>> idea.
>> ;-)
>>
>> Only issue is that it really does need to be tied to a CI server -
>> so it's
>> easy see if it's kosher by looking for test failures.
>
> +1 - the geeky way to support a vote. :)

Do you have suggestions for a CI server? I might be willing to give
it a try,
maybe even on my private server (still publicly accessible of course).
But I'm not willing to spend hours of test-driving the probably
gazillions
of half-implemented, almost abandoned CI projects out there ;)

thanks,
-k
--
Kay Röpke