[antlr-interest] Where is the C# runtime source?

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Sun Jul 8 05:51:46 PDT 2007

Hi Lloyd,

I see you're back in ANTLR-land.

The library sources aren't available yet as they still need some work and
tests. I'll ping you when they are. In the meantime, search the list for a
Reflector-ed version of the sources.

What do you mean by "template library"?. Do you mean StringTemplate?. If
yes, is this for code generation within the ANTLR tool itself (i.e. Java
StringTemplate) or for text generation from your parser/treeparper (i.e. ST#
aka StringTemplate.NET aka C# StringTemplate)?

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.