[antlr-interest] Comments on ANTLR book

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Sun Jul 8 15:36:25 PDT 2007

Hi,

Just a thought, does Ter's mantra language project count as "complex"
enough?. It has a website that is referenced from the V3 download page.

On project documentation, ANTLR can always benefit from more hands manning
the wiki pumps so to speak. You can help with improving the wiki
documentation as you learn ANTLR. You seem to have a good idea what is
needed to better help new users and beginners.

Have you reported the ANTLR3 bugs you mentioned in your footnote?

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.