[antlr-interest] predicate and ambiguity

Lloyd Dupont ld at galador.net
Mon Jul 9 06:40:07 PDT 2007

No worries...
I found it!
I also found it in the book! (yeah, I just bough it! ;-)

> There's a bit on backtracking in the wiki, as well as on the mailing  list
> archives.
>
> sorry to be this terse, but I'm busy deploying stuff ;)

Anyway thanks to better parser (v2 vs v3)? ANTLR Works helpfull help?
I'm finally done with a stable grammar which works in about 9 hours from
start!!
 (despite not having done any ATLR in 20 month at least, kind of forgot
everything)

Hey, that's so cool!
And it's so neat!

Let's do Tree parsing and code generation now, I was kind of akward with it,
I'll see if I improved....