[antlr-interest] How to create a case-insensitive parser using the C target?

troy runkel trunkel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:21:54 PDT 2007

I'm using ANTLR v3 to build a parser that works with the C target.
Currently the parser is case-sensitive and I need it to be
case-insensitive.  It looks like there have been a number of
discussions regarding case-insensitive parsers over the last year or
so, but I couldn't find anything describing how to setup a
case-insensitive parser for the C target.  Anybody out there know how
to do this?  Thanks.

Troy Runkel