[antlr-interest] (newbie problem) rewrite rule question

Diehl, Matthew J matthew.j.diehl at intel.com
Tue Jul 10 18:57:10 PDT 2007

Wow, I've gotta figure out how to reply to your messges in plain text
and disable the html ...

'return' must be a reserved word for ANTLR.  While it did allow you to
create the parser for it...maybe it really shouldn't have.  So alls you
have to do is right-click on 'return' in ANTLRWorks and click rename.
Then change it to returnRule or returning or re_turn or
somethingCompletelyDifferentFromReturn.  I think that's what Terence was
telling you.

Matt