[antlr-interest] about the book

Ian Kaplan iank at bearcave.com
Tue Jul 10 18:59:31 PDT 2007

  I've used ANTLR for two graph query language projects at Lawrence
Livermore National
Lab.  I've used ANTLR for other projects before this, including for a Java
compiler front
end.

  I absolutely agree with Lloyd.  I just bought the book and I don't care
whether it's useful
or not.  It does happen to be useful, but if it were not I'd still buy it
just to support Terence
and ANTLR.  The fact that I'll never have to use YACC again puts me deeply
in Terence's
debt.

  So many thanks, Terence.  And rock on!

  Ian