[antlr-interest] (newbie problem) rewrite rule question

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 19:38:49 PDT 2007

Hi,
  I have typed the command. It says:
  'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

  I also found the following on internet:
  At the command prompt type java -version. If this command fails or returns a value less than 1.4 you will need to install a version which includes a Java VM.

  So do you think the problem is with the version of java im running? which version I should install?

  Thanks,

  Al