[antlr-interest] (newbie problem)out of memory problem

ali azimi aliaazimi at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 17:52:33 PDT 2007

Dear all,

  Thank you in advance for your time.

  I have written the following grammar and rewrite rule. However, when I try to generate code it produces some problems (like java out of memory and I am sure the problem in my grammar comes from this rule). Could you recommend a better way of writing it?

  blocksubstructuredefinition
         :'substructure' qualifier? blocksubstructurename? end'endsubstructure'qualifier? blocksubstructurename? end
          (entityinsystem+ ->^('substructure' qualifier? blocksubstructurename? end 'endsubstructure'qualifier? blocksubstructurename? end  entityinsystem+ )
              |channelconnection+ ->^('substructure' qualifier? blocksubstructurename? end'endsubstructure'qualifier? blocksubstructurename? end  channelconnection+ )
              )
              ;

  Best wishes;

  Al