[antlr-interest] Debuging C# language target with ANTLRWorks...

Lloyd Dupont ld at galador.net
Fri Jul 13 06:35:02 PDT 2007

>From the ANTLR book:
"Because ANTLRWorks communicates with running parsers via sockets, the ANTLRWorks debugger works with any ANTLR language target"

Now I wonder, how can I test my grammar in C#?
Currently I am running with dummay Java method, which I should replace with C# code once it will work.
I tried to debug my C# grammar initially but it didn't work.

I probably missed something, buty someone might know, what are the steps to debug my C# Parser from ANTLRWorks?