[antlr-interest] Problems debugging large grammar in VisualStudio 2005

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Jul 13 09:59:19 PDT 2007

As an aside to this, the number of lines will reduce before too long,
though it has no effect on performance. I will be folding some of the
exception handling etc into external functions and getting rid of some
unnecessary whitespace. It might help with some tools, though in general
I have found VS2005 to be exceptionally good.

Jim