[antlr-interest] Understanding priorities in lexing (newbie)

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Fri Jul 13 16:29:33 PDT 2007

At 21:48 13/07/2007, Kay Roepke wrote:
 >Once we have the ANTLR grammar ported to v3 I'll start working
 >on an editor, too. ANTLRWorks is cool, I love it, but I really
 >really do not like Java desktop apps, esp. on the Mac.

Would it be more palatable if you could change the look&feel so it
*looks* like a Mac app?

Because (at least if it's using Swing) there's a bunch of classes
in com.sun.java.swing.plaf.* that can be selected between to
change the appearance of a Java app.  Not sure if they have one
for Mac, though, but I would presume so.