[antlr-interest] how to solve 'code too large' problem?

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Sat Jul 14 07:25:29 PDT 2007

At 01:59 15/07/2007, Scott Stanchfield wrote:
 >because the mailing list sw is set up such that the only way to
 >reply to the group is to hit "reply all" and I sometimes forget
 >to remove the sender's name. it's a major PITA, but rehashed on
 >this list a billion times already...

Well, I've received several messages now from the list where I was
named as an explicit recipient as well as it being sent to the
list as a whole -- and I only ever received one copy (the one sent
privately; there was no additional message from the list).

I'm not sure why it would be behaving differently for you (unless
possibly you're using a different email to post than the one you
subscribed with).  Maybe you need to have a look at your user
options for the list?