[antlr-interest] cpp target

Waldemar Sauer waldemarsauer at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:51:51 PDT 2007

How do I tell antlr v.3 to output to a .cpp file?

I need to be able to use my C++ objects in my parser.  I can get to where I
need to go by renaming the .c file to .cpp, and doing the ``extern "C"''
thing on each regular C include.  So I think I can accomplish what I need
with e.g. a Perl script, but I was wondering if there is maybe a better way
to do this, e.g. some option switch somewhere.  I can imagine that I will
not be the only one that needs to cross the C/C++ barrier.

 - Waldemar