[antlr-interest] (newbie) Using ANTLRWorks generated classes

Felipe Carvalho felipe_abcarvalho at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 17 06:46:11 PDT 2007

Hello,
    I'm using ANTLRWorks 1.0.2 to debug statements against a grammar file (.g) and I noticed it creates two Java files, one for the parser and one for the lexer.
    I'm trying to reuse those generated classes to retrieve the debug output, but when I instantiate the parser, passing in CommonTokenStream and the port to use, the execution flies away and it never comes back.

    Does anybody know what I'm missing? Aren't these generated classes reusable by external Java code?

Regards,
   Felipe