[antlr-interest] AnTLRWorks: Interpreter GUI not visible anymore...

Ruth Karl ruth.karl at gmx.de
Tue Jul 17 08:07:08 PDT 2007

Hello AnTLRWorkers,

after an AnTLRWorks crash I do not get the interpreter GUI anymore when
I open the IDE. Replacing the jar does not help, so I guess there must
be a file containing some infos about the last configuration that I
should delete/correct- is that so? If it is: how is it called and where
should I look for it? I can not find it in the AnTLRWorks directory...
Otherwise: any other suggestion, why this could happen or how to fix it?
(I am working on Windows Vista BE, Java version is 1.6.0_01-b06).

Thanks a lot,

Ruth