[antlr-interest] AnTLRWorks: Interpreter GUI not visible anymore...

Frank Smith fasmith718 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 06:21:20 PDT 2007

Actually, Jean, my interpreter window goes blank all the time, but I think
it might be a separate issue from the one described in this thread.  The
problem I have is that when I run the interpreter once, it runs perfectly.
However, about 70% of the time, if I tweak the input or fix & regenerate the
.g and try to run the interpreter again all of the interpreter panels
disappear.

I am running at least java 1.5 in windows XP sp 2.  Not sure what else would
be relevant info.  My project partner who also runs ANTLRWorks has had that
problem, but far far less frequently.  Let me know if you need help bug
stomping.

Best regards,
     Frank