[antlr-interest] (newbie)The rules to create tree walkers

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Jul 24 11:02:00 PDT 2007

Yes. That particular construct was just left out of the current grammar
that scans ANTLR grammars. The current grammar was written using ANTLR2
and is currently being replaced by one written in ANTLR3, thus
maintaining the golden rule that good tools should be built using
themselves J. When that process is complete, I believe that Ter has a
note/bug report to make sure that this is added.

You can of course (and generally I find that once I start wanting to add
actions to the tree grammar this tned sto be more readable), just do
this:

r1 : ^(USE packageName packRefClass? end)

;

packRefClass

                : ^(PACKREFCLS definitionSelectionList)

;