[antlr-interest] ANTLR for syntax-directed editors

Ralph Hodgson rhodgson at topquadrant.com
Tue Jul 24 14:37:41 PDT 2007

We are experimenting with ANTLR at NASA for building grammars that
express the naming rules for space vehicles, their subsystems, devices
and parameters, as needed in Modeling, Simulation and Telemetry. We are
exploring how we could query the grammar at run-time to provide an
editor with the knowledge of the next follow symbols (and other
attributes). Has anyone used, or know of work on, ANTLR for interactive
syntax-directed editing?

--
Ralph Hodgson
Executive Partner