[antlr-interest] Question: batch syntax diagram generation

Brian Goetz brian at quiotix.com
Mon Jul 30 19:14:51 PDT 2007

Hi;

Sorry if this has been answered before -- I tried searching the archives.

I have an ANTLR grammar.  I want, as part of my ANT build process, to
generate a complete set of syntax diagrams for all the rules in my
grammar, as PDF/EPS/PNG/BMP/anything files.  I don't mind if it shows up
in one big file, or one per rule.  But I'd like to be able to do it
without having to fire up ANTLRWorks (very cool!) and export them each
manually.

Has anyone done anything like this?  If so, care to share the code or
instructions?

Thanks!