[antlr-interest] Global scopes for lexers

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Jul 31 10:51:52 PDT 2007

While these May work for the Java target, it is almost an accident of
good design. They will NOT work for the other targets unless the target
authors decide to make them work. However, I still cannot see any use
for these in a lexer that you cannot do just as easily, or easier in
other ways, whereas their use in parsing is a boon.

Jim